Friday, July 12, 2019

Automatically Disable Touchpad When External Mouse Is Connected In Ubuntu

I am not comfortable working with Touchpad of my Laptop. So I bought an external USB mouse. One minor problem I face often is my palm accidentally touches the touchpad and messes up with my...

The post Automatically Disable Touchpad When External Mouse Is Connected In Ubuntu appeared first on OSTechNix.

from OSTechNix https://www.ostechnix.com/automatically-disable-touchpad-when-external-mouse-is-connected-in-ubuntu/

The following blog article Automatically Disable Touchpad When External Mouse Is Connected In Ubuntu Read more on: www.instant-web-site-tools



source https://www.instant-web-site-tools.com/2019/07/12/automatically-disable-touchpad-when-external-mouse-is-connected-in-ubuntu/

No comments:

Post a Comment

40+ Best Minimal Logo Design Templates

Minimalist logo design is an art. How can you convey your brand with a professional logo, but keep the simplicity of a minimal, clean, and s...